We will be teaching the Gospel Foundation course again in the first part of 2016. If you would like more information about the course, the schedule, and location you can email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The archives of the last time we taught the class can be found below.
The Gospel Foundations Course is meant to establish clarity in the message and hope of the Scriptures, and to impart the Biblical burden for the redemption of the house of Israel at the end of the age. Here are the notes and audio for each session:
1. Biblical Worldview – Notes
2. The Hope of the Gospel – Notes
3. Covenantal Framework of the Scriptures – Notes
4. Repentance and Faith – Notes
5. The Witness of the Gospel – Notes
Hope the course is a blessing. Let us know if you have any questions.